Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Put the Top up

Incase you've forgotten our bikes have become
like cars to us. And sometimes its not fun to drive
your car all by yourself, or you really dont feel like
driving @ all.
So lately Steve and I have been pumping
eachother on our bikes.
It was working out until we encountered RAIN
so we just
Put the Top Up


Turns out its not normal in New York to get
pumped in the Rain while holding a UmBrella



We got a lot of LooKs (I dont know why)
I am sure they were just thinking
"Why didnt I think of that"
I'll let you know if we started a TrenD

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun to me!! I used to pump my room-mates on my bike up in Logan and we just laughed the whole time which made peddling and steering very difficult...we probably looked drunk! Good thing you had an umbrella! Stephen has got the "new yorker" look going on in the above photo, you two look great!

    ReplyDelete