Saturday, January 16, 2010

Anybody want to buy a PlaNe

Seriously I really want a plane and Steve does too
(its a rare thing when you and your husband want the same thing)

Now if only we had money

A lot of money

I guess for now we will just have to wait


In the meantime, we had a blast flying in Ashley and Kurts plane
Steve got to be Co-Pilot ( a life long dream finally fulfilled)
and I got to sit in the back and chat
We flew around SG
and then headed to Sodana, Arizona for lunch.
Thanks So mush Ash & Kurt



5 comments:

  1. How fun, I didn't know you guys flew with Ash and Kurt!! And yes I loooooove your boots!!! You should have bought me some (you look super cute in the first pic). I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we would buy a plane with you guys if we had the money too...stupid money!! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, sometimes your blog won't let me comment! Finally I am breaking through!

    Fun times. . . I think you guys should buy a plane. I would totally fly with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i haven't been this jealous in a long time! that looks amazingly fun. sorry we never got together while you were here...next time please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! We would LOVE to buy a plane!! How are you friend? Is Steve going to flight School or are you heading a different route??? Miss you! How's PA School?

    ReplyDelete