Saturday, June 26, 2010

No Kidney No


Turns out they compare the pain of Kidney Stones to Labor, and if that's the case then I've been in labor 4+ times now and unlike labor where the more you have the faster it goes Kidney Stones don't go fast.
It all started monday morning, went straight to the ER (by taxi) then got admitted, had the worst hospital experience ever and ended up in the OR tuesday afternoon to get the stone out. I have been in bed ever since (its true I am still in bed typing) O i did get out of bed to go to school and take an exam but that about it. Will you feel bad for me cause that's pretty much why i'm blogging about it... you should probably feel bad for Steve too (cause you know)

6 comments:

  1. Traci--
    I am SO sorry! I've heard their is no pain comparable to kidney stones:(( Hang in there....you're in my prayers.
    love,Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! I wish I was there to nurse you back to health! I hope you are feeling better, I left ya message on your phone, call me as soon as you feel better!
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good prep to show you how strong you are and how many kids you'll be able to pop out no problem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel bad for both of you!! Hope you doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have to tell you that maybe in the "doctor" books it says that the more times you are in labor the faster it goes.........don't believe it!!
    Sorry about the pain.....at least with labor you can take something home besides a kidney stone!!!
    Love you much....wish you were closer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I've heard that too. Ok, so I found out that you know my neighbor and{ one of my visiting teaching sisters....} Kelli Haub? lol. It's such a small world Holy Cow! So fun to see what you have been up to. Looks like some MAJOR school. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete