Saturday, November 20, 2010

Devastation

It didnt start out that way we flew first class

And when we got to South Bend for the Utah vs Norte Dame Game..... I was perma grinned

As you can see!

It was an awesome atmosphere.... BEFORE THE GAME

i was shocked at the Utah fan turn-out

and even more shocked by the score board DURING THE GAME

& this is me AFTER THE GAME I debated whether to post this pic cuz I am such a looker, but this face shows how I felt inside and out "disgusted" why Utah why......

4 comments:

  1. Trac! Oh my! I saw on facebook you were headed there and I was thinking of you! It was a devastations...what is with Utah, anyway?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I heard about that game. Maybe you would have been better off studying!! haha yeah right...you need a break every once in a while. At least you got a small adventure out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I felt just like you. What is the deal. Okay, I guess I will be staying at Jared's on
    Wednesday and Thursday, so you will need to take a train unless I can talk dave into bringing me to Brooklyn which is what I want to do. See you in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the last picture, it made me laugh. thanks for posting it :) the picture of you and your hubby before the game with the stadium in the background is a good one too. january in utah huh? we for sure need to meet up! maybe i will have to make a trip to stg...

    ReplyDelete