Saturday, February 27, 2010

no SPRING no BREAK

My so called "Break" started with working in the ER
(atleast I got to work with Danielle)
who most of you dont know... Bloggers meet my PA BF Danielle

Speaking of Danielle while she went to Cancun we watched her cat.... Cody
(remember back in the day when we were "considering" a cat)
well we're not anymore
the thing is just like a kid, you have to feed it, and clean up after his poo,
and he cries which kept us up most of the nights
and like a kid sometimes the best part is giving it back to the parents
Cody your Cute but Adios


The highlight of our week was climbing.... everyday (off course we'd rather be climbing outside but we are limited) I think I'm going to vent now. I was woking with this Doctor in the ER and he's like "I only climb outdoors blah blah blah blah blah" and it made me think if your a climber at heart you'll take whatever you can get. I could go into more detail but I'm going to spare you.



Because our first one melted Steve and I attempted number 2


We also played some basketball, watched a lot of movies, and went to a comedy club with WWF Mick Foley doing stand up.





8 comments:

  1. sounds like a lot of fun to me!...except the cat...he is kind of cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look what a cute little doctor you are :) that climbing place looks awesome, i bet new york has tons of cool places for everything you can imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowman looks even bigger! You guys look like you know how to have a lot of fun!!! I need lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute!!! I'm with you on the cat thing though. Hope school is going well. Love you, Miss you! Megs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Cat looks a little naughty, and can I say Holy Snowman!!!
    * I look at your blog often as well.....Miss You Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny traci...I love all your posts! Especially the V-Day one with Steve hating broadways. Hope everything is going well in school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I first saw your cat photo's I thought you finally got your cat and instantly felt sad for you. Also, you look real professional and cute in your P.A. getup. Last but not least, I'm glad you were able to climb a little, We need to start preparing now for our ultimate destination!

    ReplyDelete