Monday, February 22, 2010

V-weekend

Steve isn't a fan of Valentines Day. One year he wrote in a card

"I hate Valentines Day, but I like you!"

So when I told him it instead of Valentines Day

it should be Valentines "Weekend" and he said OK

I was pretty stoked!



I knew it was LOVE when he surprised me with a broadway.

I think he hates broadways more than Valentines Day.

To top it off I came home from working in the ER

to a brand new microwave and table


Dont worry I gave back

Steve has a HUGE thing for waffles,

he has been wanting this waffle iron for a long time.

So he got a little surprise himself with a waffle breakfast everyday.

The kid was all grins I could do no wrong.








2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh nice presents. I am glad it was a good valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute you two are to appreciate the little things. I'm glad you had a great break.

    ReplyDelete