Sunday, October 4, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdaY SteVe



Birthdays are a Pretty Big Deal (atleast to me). Last year I threw Steve a Suprise Party (he was very Suprised) and this year he got Breakfast In Bed (and thats about it) Im still feeling pretty bad about it. I had a huge test that morning and ended up having class from 9 to 9.... Boo




Lucky for me my Family pulled through with massive Birthday phone calls, my Mom and Dave took us out earlier thats where the cake comes into it and my Dad and Tode paid for dinner. Turns out when they called Steve on his birthday and asked him what his plans were for the night he said "Look for a Job, and make Traci dinner." Do you see why I feel Guilty!

2 comments:

  1. You have a good man!! How come I never got breakfast in bed when we were roomies!! :)hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Steve. I hope your birthday was super bangin anyways.

    Trac. I never received any either.

    ReplyDelete