Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Famous People

So Steve and I go to this ART BATTLE that his friend is in.
We had no idea what we were going to other than
Our names had to be on a LisT, not just any list
THEE LIST.
Turns out it was a pretty big deal.
I now know how pets feel at the pet store window
because so many faces were glued to it
looking in. Dont Worry they weren't looking at me,
(it was the famous people)
Rihanna, Sienna Miller, and others
who I must admit I had to point and ask
"Who's that".

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh! it's always so fun to see famous people. i totally get star struck when it happens and feel way lame afterward. what the heck is so great about them anyway?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post! I still think it is totally awesome that you had no clue who anyone is, that makes it even better! P.S. What was Rihanna wearing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Brynn's jealous. She's been looking for famous people everywhere.

    ReplyDelete