Monday, April 11, 2011

But i don't want to GroW Up

Sounds like something a "child" would say, which is my point exactly. I am the CHILD.
All you people buying houses, having babies, freak having multiple babies (most of my friends are on Round 2) you're BIG now, all Grown Up and I am so impressed.
Because I don't want to have babies (yep I said it, atleast not now........... or kind of anytime soon) and I don't want to buy a house, honestly i think i'd like to move back in with the parents (it's true) get out of debt and be a Married Child for a bit longer. I'm pathetic I know.

3 comments:

  1. just wait until you get knocked up unexpectedly :) and as far as the move goes, COME BACK TO SLC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I have been fighting the growing up thing forever! I look at the 22 year old moms with 2+ kids and still think I am younger than them. I do want a house, I just don't want to have to pay for it. I don't think it matters where you live because you will always be on a vacation somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 of the Grandmas12 April, 2011 21:30

    Hey...you must be the youngest in the family...for sure....Cody has had a hard time with having to be so grown up too. I agree with Kathryn, your friend, you will hardly ever be home anyway...so maybe you shouldn't buy a house. Love ya you have done so well in NY. Josh and Nat are done in May and Cody and Alexa just moved in their new home.

    ReplyDelete