Sunday, April 3, 2011

Who flys to Florida for the Day?

That would be US
 the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was everything I imagined and more. If you could please hum the theme music while you scroll down.
 A must is the slushy Butterbeer, it is worth every dollar!

 I was pretty excited to enter Hogwarts (as you can see below).
The ride was Awesome and in Steve words "worth the trip"
 However I was not to excited to go on the Jurassic Park Ride,
I didnt want to get soaked
 I ended up getting SOAKED anyway. As we were walking back to car (20 minutes away) it started to down POUR. We were drenched in a matter of seconds, It may look like i'm not happy with the awesome face i'm pulling but it was totally worth the trip. I bought some pjs and we borrowed a towell and changed in a hotel bathroom and off to the airport we went.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I am totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! I'm fairly certain I'd go to Florida for the day too!

    p.s. I miss you and would like to be friends again. Can we call it a deal? And I'd also like to come visit you and buy an extra suit case to hold all the stuff I buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Harry Potter love. I really want to go now. Let us know next time you go (or when we can go to lunch :)

    ReplyDelete