Friday, April 1, 2011

NYC + AMY = YipEE

Amy came to visit.... (old Roommate) We had so much fun, we shopped A LOT. In fact so much Amy bought another suitcase and we just threw all our stuff in it, and shopped some more. Went to Broadways, ate, and bonded.
Speaking of Broadways Oooo Harry Potter how I love you. The whole show I had my hand outstretched grasping for him (not really, but lets be honest I wanted to) I really think we could be best friends.


MaX BreNNer hot cocoa you were almost as good as Mr. Potter and that is saying ALOT


Looking So So So Good (that goes for the dessert and Mr. Wood)

2 comments:

  1. you are looking so good too! Seriously love your hair and your outfits. Looks like so much fun. I am sad I am not coming out again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. It appears that although you are a struggling college student, you still have way too much fun. I wish you would have waited for me to fly to Florida and go to Harry Potter. Maybe we better put that on a list of things to do when I come to New York. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete