Friday, April 22, 2011

Quick Trip

We finally made it to Buffalo to visit the Shaheens, and it was well worth the trip.

Steve really wanted to see Niagara, so being good host they took us to Canada. We got back to American soil and had some tasty Buffalo wings. Why I didn't document this (by photo) I do not know, maybe it was because my fingers were covered in deliciousness. Speaking of being covered when we returned to the car the concrete was covered in transmission fluid.
At least they have cute butts cuz they were @ it for a while. But they got the car fixed just in time for our flight and Megan to bust out some cookies
 We had so much funs! Thanks guys!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad Steve didn't try any "stunts" off Niagara Falls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun having you here! I didn't know you took a picture of them working on the car. I will have to steal that one. I am so glad Steve was here for that catastrophe! Thanks Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in the world are the Wood's today. Does anyone travel more than they do. Megan (ck spelling)you looked so cute pregnant. I guess it will be years before I get to see Traci pregnant. LOL MOM

    ReplyDelete